Settle in & enjoy this guest post by Krista from KristaDickson.com & her insane knowledge on all things manifesting, business & the Law of Attraction.
Truly babe, building a successful and profitable business doesn’t have to be stressful and overwhelming. When you learn how to consciously work with your energy and master the principles of manifesting, you’ll be able to create the business of your dreams in no time flat.
Here’s a simple 4-step system you can use to start manifesting your dream business today.
Step 1. Set clear goals and intentions.
The first step in manifesting something is to get crystal clear on exactly what it is that you want. We do this by setting concrete goals and intentions in and around our business.
You can set any kind of intentions that you like, but here are a few key areas you should definitely explore:
- What kind of money do I want to make each month in my business? Set a clear goal around your revenue, income, and expenses.
- How many clients do I want to work with each month? And what do I want those clients to be like? Get crystal clear on who your dream clients are and what working with them will be like.
- How do I want to feel in my business? Emotions are the key to manifesting a business that will make you happy and fulfilled, so don’t forget to tune in to how you want to feel.
There are lots of different ways you can explore these different areas and set your goals. You could spend some time journaling on each of the prompts above. Try writing your goals on a whiteboard or sticky notes that you place around your office. You could even create a vision board showcasing your goals and then set the vision board as the desktop background on your computer.
The most important thing is that your goals are clear and visible. Make sure they’re front and centre each and every day as you go about your work!
Step 2. Follow your intuition.
Your intuition always knows the best path forward, even when your ego or conscious mind doesn’t.
Don’t get hung up thinking that you have to run your business the same way everyone else is. You don’t!
The very best things for you to work on and spend your time on are the things that feel good to you. By following your joy route in everything you do, you’ll be on the path-of-least-resistance towards your goals and dream business.
There are plenty of ways to tap into your intuition for guidance, and some of them may work better for you than others. A few of my favourite methods are:
- Meditation. Get quiet, centre yourself and focus on your breath, and simply be open to whatever guidance comes through.
- Write a letter to your intuition, asking questions. Explain your situation and what you need advice on, and then get quiet and listen for the answer.
- Each morning when you sit down to plan out your day, write down the following phrase: “Today it feels good to…” Then, jot down 3 activities that feel really exciting and inspiring to you. There’s your to-do list for the day!
The more you lean into your inner guidance and learn to trust your gut, the easier it becomes — and the faster your business and income will grow.
Step 3. Stay high-vibe.
Manifesting is all about energy, and it’s super important to keep your energetic frequency as high as possible throughout the day. In my experience, the easiest way to do this is to spend your workday doing things that you love; whether that’s photography, social media, creating new content — whatever it is that makes you feel happiest, go out and do it!
On the flip side, you should try to reduce or eliminate all of the business tasks that you hate doing (for me, that’s bookkeeping and graphic design).
Look into outsourcing, automating, or completely eliminating the tasks that you dread, and watch your vibes skyrocket over the next few weeks.
Step 4. Work on your money mindset.
If you aren’t making the kind of money you’d like to make in your business, nine times out of ten, it’s because something is “off” with your money mindset.
But don’t feel bad! Everyone has some kind of money block or limiting beliefs around money (we’re only human, after all), and the good news is that your money mindset can always be improved.
My absolute favourite way to shift my money mindset is through reading. There are tons of amazing books out there about money and money manifesting, but here are my top four that I suggest you get started with:
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero (Elley’s personal favourite!)
- Creating Money: Attracting Abundance by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- A Happy Pocket Full of Money by David Cameron Gikandi
Add these books to your Kindle today, read through them over the next month or two, and I guarantee you’ll see a radical shift in the way you think about, talk about, and approach money — AND in the amount of money your business brings in!
So there you have it, babe — four simple steps to help you manifest your dream business by working with your energy. Pair these steps with an epic business strategy, and you’ll be hard-pressed not to create a crazy successful business!
Which of these steps do you need to focus on first? Will you be trying all four steps out?
We’d love to hear how you get on!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Krista Dickson is a spiritual business coach who helps ambitious, creative women manifest more clients, abundance, and freedom in their business. She’s all about heart over hustle, loves a good Harry Potter binge, and would spend every day out in the sun if she could. You can learn more about manifesting, money mindset, and spirituality over on Krista’s blog at kristadickson.com
For more tips on manifesting, be sure to snag Krista’s free manifestation playbook: 7 Steps to Manifest Anything.
Pick your graphic to pin this post for later! ⤵