If there’s one question that I get asked all the time, it’s “Elley, how do I get more clients?” Today I wanted to break it down and tell you how you can get more clients in just 3 simple steps. It’s not that hard if you put it into perspective.
So, if you’re struggling to get people into whatever you offer in your business, then you should tune into this episode. It doesn’t have to be complicated!
Do the things that I speak about in this episode and you’ll be well on your way to being booked out with your offerings.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why giving value isn’t a bad thing
- How you can never give away all the value that you have to offer your audience
- What the Know, Like, and Trust Factor is and how you can use it to build your following
- Why you need to be repurposing the content you create with your business
- How often you need to speak about your offers and how you should talk about them with your audience
- And why consistency is key to booking more clients
Tune in to the episode here:
🎙 Listen on iTunes – elleymae.com/itunes
🎙 Listen on Spotify – elleymae.com/spotify
🎙 Listen on iHeartRadio – elleymae.com/iheartradio
Have any questions after listening, head over to Instagram and ask away!
Pick your graphic to pin this post for later! ⤵