In today’s episode, I’m speaking with none other than the amazing Brand Photographer, Amanda Campeanu. Amanda and I connected several years ago over on Instagram where all of the best connections are made.
This episode is exciting and inspirational because Amanda really dives in how she started in her business. She shares how even when things look like they’re going downhill, there is a light at the end of the tunnel in your life and your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Amanda started her business after being made redundant at her full-time job,
- How she made decisions in those early stages when she first started her blog,
- How she transitioned even when she wasn’t making the amount of money she felt she needed to make,
- And what she’s achieved in just under a few years, plus the mindset she needed to get there.
Amanda’s journey to full-time is so inspirational. We got so open and so vulnerable in this episode. Make sure to set aside some time for this must-listen episode!
You can follow Amanda here:
- WEBSITE: https://amandacampeanu.com
- INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/amandacampeanu
- FREEBIE: https://www.subscribepage.com/posingcheatsheet
If you absolutely loved this episode, be sure to take a screenshot & share it on social media, tagging me @elleymae!
🎙 iTunes – elleymae.com/itunes
🎙 Spotify – elleymae.com/spotify
Pick your graphic to pin this post for later! ⤵