Amy, of Social Cactus, has joined me on today’s episode to chat all about her leap into full-time entrepreneurship. It is such a great story and one that you don’t want to miss. She talks about how you need to take action if you want to reach your goals, and boy does she embody the idea of taking the leap and doing it fast. So many great things in this episode.
Amy has such a unique journey to starting her business. This episode is so worth your listen! Check it out below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Amy started her business and jumped right in while traveling to Peru
- How she came up with her business name, put up a quick website, and got the ball rolling fast
- Why she has two coaches now to help her get to the next level
- The challenges that she’s faced as an entrepreneur and how she’s able to move past fear (plus what fear does to your money)
- And why taking action will always bring the best results!
Tune in to the episode here:
🎙 Listen on iTunes – elleymae.com/itunes
🎙 Listen on Spotify – elleymae.com/spotify
🎙 Listen on iHeartRadio – elleymae.com/iheartradio
You can follow Amy here:
- WEBSITE: https://social-cactus.com
- INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/socialcactus/
- FREEBIE: https://www.social-cactus.com/sales-checklist
Pick your graphic to pin this post for later! ⤵