Today, I’m speaking to special guest Avani Miriyala, the host of the Six-Figure Freelancer podcast, which was one of the first podcasts that I was interviewed on. She’s a coach for freelancers to help them get off the hamster wheel and actually have more ease in business while scaling. She’s super knowledgable about client work, batching, and attracting more clients. She has multiple businesses, incredible income months, and she has an awesome team that supports her. You’ll want to tune in for this one!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Avani got into business,
- What career capital is and how it can help you before you jump into business,
- The biggest piece of advice that Avani received that helped her to leave her job (which she did love but left because she wanted her time back),
- Why no matter how much you plan, leaving your jump will still be scary but so worth it,
- The strategy she used to start her business,
- Why you need to triage your tasks,
- And more.
This episode is jam-packed with so much good information for those of you who are ready to start a side-hustle specifically from freelancing. You can listen to the full episode below.
You can follow Avani here:
∙ WEBSITE: https://avanimiriyala.com
If you absolutely loved this episode, be sure to take a screenshot & share it on social media, tagging me @elleymae!
🎙 iTunes – elleymae.com/itunes
🎙 Spotify – elleymae.com/spotify
Pick your graphic to pin this post for later! ⤵