I have definitely said this a few times now but, in my opinion, business is so much more of a personal growth journey than anything else. Some days are great and others are really hard. We’ve all had those days.
But if there’s one thing that I can recommend to entrepreneurs out there, and it doesn’t matter what stage you’re at, you must adapt a growth mindset in order to grow your business. It’s especially important to grow your business past a plateau. In this episode, I’ll tell you what I recommend in order to develop that mindset.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The five steps to adapt the growth mindset that you need to make to get through a plateau in your business
- Why focusing on the negatives is not getting you anywhere and what you should do instead
- Why you should feel the fear and do it anyway (no matter what the fear is)
- Why you should never take business advice from family and friends who have never grown a business
- Why you need to always take massive action, even when you’re still learning
- Why planning will not get you to your goals
- And what the one thing that leads to failure is
When you shift your mindset and implement these five things in your business, you will get through your plateau. Have any questions after listening, head over to Instagram and ask away!
Join The Empowered Entrepreneur Mastermind (or get on the waitlist) at https://elleymae.com/mastermind & save over $500+ with your early bird discount!
🎙 iTunes – elleymae.com/itunes
🎙 Spotify – elleymae.com/spotify
Pick your graphic to pin this post for later! ⤵