Business doesn’t have to be hard or complicated, but many people tend to overcomplicate things in the beginning. It’s easy to think that if you’re on all the social media platforms that you’ll grow quicker, or if you are creating content everywhere that it will really amp up your revenue. But the truth is that making things complicated only makes you and your audience tired. Listen in to this episode to find out where you might be overcomplicating things in your business and how you can simplify to grow.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t need to be on all the platforms and appeal to everyone,
- How to stop overcomplicating things so you can see better results,
- What buyer overwhelm is and how to avoid it,
- Why you shouldn’t create new content all the time,
- And a great exercise to use to try to simplify your business.
Tune in to the episode here:
🎙 Listen on iTunes – elleymae.com/itunes
🎙 Listen on Spotify – elleymae.com/spotify
🎙 Listen on iHeartRadio – elleymae.com/iheartradio
As Marie Forleo says, simplify to amplify! Have any questions after listening, head over to Instagram, and ask away!
Pick your graphic to pin this post for later! ⤵